Thursday, December 8, 2011

Devotional Book

"There is light up ahead. Though you walk through the dark, enter In."

Well it's about that time...for another devotional book.

I want to thank you all again for your encouragement and support in writing the words God has placed on my heart. It is such a blessing to see how God uses them to speak to others and bring His voice of encouragement and invitation to ENTER IN.

The proceeds from this book are being used to spread the gospel throughout Asia through Competitive Edge International, a ministry that uses softball to share the love of Jesus.

The devotionals will be similar to the emails you receive on a weekly basis. I have edited and formatted them to fit the page and I have added questions for further reflection. There is a page following each of the devotions to add your own thoughts.

I am sharing this with you now so that you can order some devotionals to give as Christmas gifts. I am asking for a starting donation of $10 per book. As the book is in its final stages of completion, I am asking for pre-orders including your check or cash so that your books may be sent to you before Christmas.

SO HERE'S WHAT YOU DO:

Reply to lorenquinelle@gmail.com with...

-Your Name

-the address you would like it sent to

-the number of copies you would like sent


ENTER IN

No comments:

Post a Comment